Monday, March 28, 2011

The best laid plans...

My original plan was to complete work on the third floor by Sunday night.  It was not to be.  Realistically, though, I did paint the other room today and hope to have the second coat done tomorrow.  Then, we'll call the third floor done - at least until the plaster repair is done, when I will paint the half bath and its floor.

My husband and an awesome friend demo-ed the basement on Saturday.  There were a couple other guys who came over to help out when they could.  A big hat's off, though, for our friend Larry who was there most of the day and worked so hard for our benefit.  What a man of service!  I should have taken before and after pictures...  what a difference!

Up next, tiling the basement half bath.  I wonder if I can do that by myself?  We'll find out tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment